Disclaimer

*Results may vary. The information in this site is NOT to be construed as medical advice. Cirrhosis of the liver is a serious condition and if you have it, you should see a doctor. I am not a doctor and am not able to dispense medical advice. My husband saw a doctor (many of them) and they were able to do things for him that I could not. However, they were unable to recommend alternative treatments, and in MY OPINION they were VERY beneficial to my husband, so I am providing some of that information here. My husband and I tried all of these alternative therapies at our own risk, and if you try them you will be doing the same. At your own risk. No promises are made in this blog. I am not saying there is a cure for cirrhosis or any other condition. However, I believe most people can get well, like my husband did. My husband is alive, happy, productive, functional and has his energy back. He no longer worries about having to go on disability or getting a $577,000 liver transplant. Cirrhosis is a serious condition. He is currently in the fibrosis stage (Stage 2 liver disease), which is still serious. I cannot guarantee you will have the same results. I just want you to know about what worked well for my husband. I hope you will share what you learned with others, and share your story with us as well. This blog was made for YOU! Thanks for visiting!

Friday, March 11, 2016

A post for my sweet friend Debbie


Several months ago I got a call from a woman who got in touch with me and wanted to thank me for this blog. We spent several hours on the phone (that's actually putting it lightly... with Debbie I broke my all time record for how long I was able to have a conversation with one person). She was really sweet, and interesting (she's given me some great tips), and appreciative, because she said that doctors basically gave her a death sentence and there aren't a whole lot of websites about cirrhosis that make people feel like they have the ability to reverse or beat it. Part of the reason I made this blog is because I felt the same way when I was looking for a way for my husband to reverse his cirrhosis. There just wasn't enough hope out there!

Well, Debbie recently posted something on a discussion forum called Inspire, to let people know about the water (she does not have a machine yet). Ahhhh.... Inspire. Yes, I remember that site well. I was kicked off it very shortly after I did a post to let people know about the Detox water my husband started drinking, about a year ago. It really seemed to bother a lot of people that I made it very clear that I truly believe most people can avoid a transplant, if they just take the right steps. I am even more of a firm believer that people should try to do what they can to avoid a transplant, now that I've seen the results my husband got, and also my friends Amy and Ricky. True, I can't say 100% for sure that they recovered JUST because of the water, but they all used it! So make your own conclusions.

In addition, it was Debbie who pointed out to me that the anti-rejection drugs people have to take (which cost around $3,000 a month) can make a person feel horrible. It never even occurred to me, until she pointed it out, that basically, an anti-rejection drug is something that lowers your immune system, so that your body won't reject the new organ. Oh... my... God. I just couldn't believe it when I heard that. 

Debbie did a post to let people know about the water, feeling it was something important that others should know about. And this poor woman got attacked, basically, by some of the people on there. They called her a liar and all sorts of names, and they attacked me, too, but I'm not able to defend myself because my account was removed. This doesn't bother me too much because I realize there are clearly a lot of people on that site who have an agenda. If you walk into a barbershop and ask a barber, "Do I need a haircut?" He'll say, of course! If you walk into a discussion forum run by the American Liver Foundation and say, "Do I need a transplant?" You'll get the same answer. I guess it shouldn't have come as a surprise!

I find it funny to hear that there were several people who contacted Debbie privately, being too afraid to post their interest in the detox water publicly (a few of them have contacted me). It was sad to hear how much cyber bullying was going on, on a site that is designed to help people get better, not worse!

When a few people called me about the water, and said they had done so because of her recommendation, I told her that if they bought a water machine, I wanted to make arrangements for her to get a commission from the company, and she absolutely refused. I asked her several times and she kept insisting, there was no way she would take any kind of commission because she said she wouldn't! I was really impressed by Debbie's integrity! But I still want to do something for her, at the very least one day I want to meet her and buy her dinner!

I recently learned that one particularly ornery sounding commentator named camping*** was going on some kind of rant about how she thinks Debbie is an impostor, and that she is me. I know I shouldn't waste my time even responding to this because that person doesn't seem to be burning the brightest bulb. It sounds like this woman was uneducated about the water, unwilling to learn about it (all someone has to do is call me and I will tell them about it), and she made about as much sense as someone standing next to a telephone pole and insisting it's a tree.

But I decided to do this post to address people who go on that site (and other similar sites) and attack me (and other people) who try to share information, when you have no idea what you're talking about, and it's worth noting that none of you have actually taken the time to request more information (if you did, I could have sent you a ton of medical research). 

Debbie was very upset, and told me that this woman had made some kind of comment about how she's going to report me to Dr. Berkson, and she printed out several pages from my blog, and is going to let Dr. Berkson know all about it. I couldn't help but laugh when she told me this. I should probably be thanking you, camping***, because I've actually sent Dr. Berkson that page via email, but his assistant said he hasn't had time to check it out yet (she printed it out and put it on his desk). So anything you can do to increase my chances of it getting read, are greatly appreciated. Heck, you took it a step further than me. All I did was send an email, but if you're willing to print it out and send it by mail, using your own postage..... well golly, that sure is nice of you! I'm not sure how he's going to react to your vitriolic letter, given the fact that I've sent a bunch of people to his clinic after they came across my site, but... I guess we'll see.

I'd like to personally invite you, camping***, to give me a call at the number listed on my site. When you do, I will gladly get on a three way call with you, me, and Debbie at the same time. While we're at it, I'll make it a 4-way call and ask Amy to get on a separate line via google voice on my computer, or maybe we can have a google hangout. We'll be sure to record the call and give you the stage to tell us all what a bunch of con artists we are. I'll send a copy to Debbie so she can upload it to inspire and let everyone listen to how you "told us off" for "ripping people off."

I consider myself to be a very nice person and I go out of my way to help others. But I'm sorry, but there IS such a thing as karma. I do not like to see my friends attacked, nor do I like being attacked, especially after I worked so hard to deliver this information to people, free of charge (and in fact, I went even further into debt by working on this blog, instead of working in an office). I guess I considered it an expensive hobby... but one that I have to admit, I continued pursuing for selfish reasons. Few things make me happier than helping people with their health.

To the 1% of you who are on this blog because you're here just to find some kind of fault with me or my recommendations, you can stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

But to the people who are here because they really do want more information, and want to share it with others... I welcome you with open arms. You're like the cream that always floats to the top, and I want to do what I can to help you beat cirrhosis.

And of course, thanks again to Debbie, for really trying to make a difference in the lives of others. You are truly an angel, and the world can use a lot more people like you!

Ellie

2 comments:

  1. Where can I get this detox wayer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arita, if you want information about the water, please fill out the form on this page, I'm happy to talk to you about it in more detail.

    http://healing-liver-cirrhosis.blogspot.com/2016/01/if-youre-looking-for-information-about_15.html


    ReplyDelete