Disclaimer

*Results may vary. The information in this site is NOT to be construed as medical advice. Cirrhosis of the liver is a serious condition and if you have it, you should see a doctor. I am not a doctor and am not able to dispense medical advice. My husband saw a doctor (many of them) and they were able to do things for him that I could not. However, they were unable to recommend alternative treatments, and in MY OPINION they were VERY beneficial to my husband, so I am providing some of that information here. My husband and I tried all of these alternative therapies at our own risk, and if you try them you will be doing the same. At your own risk. No promises are made in this blog. I am not saying there is a cure for cirrhosis or any other condition. However, I believe most people can get well, like my husband did. My husband is alive, happy, productive, functional and has his energy back. He no longer worries about having to go on disability or getting a $577,000 liver transplant. Cirrhosis is a serious condition. He is currently in the fibrosis stage (Stage 2 liver disease), which is still serious. I cannot guarantee you will have the same results. I just want you to know about what worked well for my husband. I hope you will share what you learned with others, and share your story with us as well. This blog was made for YOU! Thanks for visiting!

Monday, May 11, 2015

The Detox Water My Husband Has Been Using

     

PLEASE NOTE: THE TESTIMONIALS I USED TO HAVE ON THIS PAGE, FOR THE WATER, HAVE BEEN MOVED TO THIS PAGE. As I added more and more, I realized they were making the page a bit long, so I thought they deserved their own page : )  


 3/21/20:
Also please note, a lot of people who develop COVID-19 are winding up with SCAR TISSUE in their lungs (I did a post about it HERE). I cannot say that the water definitely reversed my husband's scar tissue, but I can say that after drinking it for a year, his fibroscan showed he was out of the cirrhosis range. In my opinion, every single person in the country should have a machine - particularly those who have caught the coronavirus. I'm planning to make a whole page on my water blog, that's devoted to all the ways I believe a person could be GREATLY helped by a machine, during this pandemic. It even kills pathogens (I can show you the research on the site if you fill out the contact form).
----------

I created a private blog (with video testimonials about the water) to share information about the water - it is literally hundreds of hours of my research, put into one resource. I only share it with people who have cirrhosis and their loved ones, who fill out this form





Here are 10 reasons I'd recommend this machine to every person with cirrhosis (I could probably come up with more but these are the 10 I can give you right now). Again, this is not medical advice.


1) After Jake drank the water from the machine, his acid reflux seemed to vanish. He felt better than after anything else he'd ever tried, and it costs way less than the other alternative treatments I'd found (aloe vera juice and probiotics can really get expensive). I am so glad he doesn't have to take those Proton Pump inhibitors anymore!! They cause scarring of the liver and would have eventually killed him. If you have been given Proton Pump Inhibitors, please see my post about how dangerous they are, HERE.

I cannot state that the water DEFINITELY had anything to do with his decrease in acid reflux. Once again, it could have been PURE LUCK. 

My guess is that if you have cirrhosis from alcohol, you are also taking something for acid reflux, because alcohol is so damaging to the esophagus. Doctors prescribe this because supposedly it can help you to keep your varices and stomach from bleeding, which can cause death. Well, I understand this but want to mention that Jake's endoscopies always showed that his esophagus looked great, so personally I don't think he needed it for his varices (this is one of the few problems he never developed). I really believe it's because he was drinking George's aloe vera juice, which helped his throat and stomach to be in much better condition than it would have normally been.

Well, this water is less expensive to drink (monthly cost) than buying George's aloe vera juice (which was about $30 per gallon) plus the probiotics (which worked ok but didn't give him as much relief as this water). This water has something in common with the aloe vera juice, and it helps with so many other things.  (I truly believe aloe juice is what saved my husband from ever having a problem with his varices - his esophagus always looked good during his endoscopies).  
 

This water can be made for less than $1 per gallon. Before I knew of this water, I was spending up to $2 per day for supplements (for myself) that are not half as strong as this water!
2) (Again, not making any medical claims but...) I believe this water is helping him reduce the scar tissue on his liver.  

UPDATE 2/15/16: Check out his fibroscan results and decide for yourself! If it wasn't the water, it was SOMETHING. He didn't do much last year besides drink this water and use PEMF (and he used the PEMF less often than in 2014) so it is my own strong theory that the water helped.

You may have already seen my page of supplements that reduce scar tissue. Well, this water and those supplements a very important thing in common, and this water is CHEAP compared to some of those supplements AND the aloe vera juice.

Jake felt great after he started drinking the water (though he did have to go through detox the first week, and felt achey, but he says it wasn't a big deal). Even though he had already been starting to heal from cirrhosis, the fact that he was so achey the first week (and felt fantastic after he got past that) made me realize how many toxins he had left in his body, even though he'd been doing PEMF and drinking aloe vera juice.

I found several videos showing people who talked about how much this water helped them with cirrhosis. One video shows a man talking about how his doctor could no longer find any trace of his cirrhosis, after he started drinking this water. They did a test where they measured the size of his liver to determine how much cirrhosis he had and they couldn't find any sign that he had cirrhosis at all!

If you contact me I can send you the videos and lots more information, medical research, etc..

3) This type of water has been shown to help reduce ammonia levels... which cause hepatic encephalopathy!  I wish to God we had known about this a year and a half ago, but now that we know, I want to pass it on to you and anyone else who is at a risk for HE. In addition, I found documentation that shows this water has properties that are similar to LACTULOSE.

I remember when Jake was really sick with Encephalopathy (which made him crash and total his car), I was SCOURING the internet looking for ways to help him, trying to contact doctors that could help, and couldn't find anything that would work! I remember seeing one video by a doctor that made me really hopeful because he was able to help control one woman's HE episodes, and I looked at him like he was a God who held the magic key (at the time I viewed HE as a curse that every person with HE must go through UNLESS they could find the answer on the internet - because Jake's doctors didn't seem to have a solution!)  I wanted to know what he did so I could do the same to help my husband, and I tried to contact the doctor but he was apparently busy and didn't get in touch with me for several months.

It was so frustrating. So many times I thought, why can't somebody put all the answers in ONE PLACE!?!?!? (Well actually the Cirrhosis Bible and Ezra Protocol really did have a lot of answers but my husband didn't listen... it would have been a lot easier for me to get him to just drink this special water if we'd known about it ahead of time).

Hepatic Encephalopathy was so costly for us. Just two episodes resulted in Jake being admitted to the hospital 2 times in emergency care (totaling about 6 days), staying in the ICU and being faced with the bill for it, crashing and totaling his car (he could have died or killed someone), possibly suffering from some brain damage, lost time from work, almost losing his job, and getting his driver's license suspended. I wish the doctors in the hospital could have told us about this water and probiotics, a year and a half ago, but we had never even heard of the water, and didn't realize probiotics can cut a person's risk for HE in half. It's true that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. I really hope you look into getting one of these machines because if we'd gotten one from the getgo we could have saved a ton of money. We've had it less than half a year and for us, it's already paid for itself.

4) I believe it increases blood flow, and it improves the condition of a person's blood. I can also send you a video that will show how this water improves the quality of a person's blood. It seems to have the same results on the blood as PEMF. It gives it a natural "charge" and that helps you improve your oxygen flow in your body. The water from this machine has a very long lasting charge (we'd seen cheaper machines and NONE of them hold the charge as long as the water from this machine). I think this is the reason why people get such good results. I've heard several stories of people getting rid of wheelchairs and walkers after drinking this water. Many people said it even reversed their diabetes (Jake was at a high risk for diabetes at one point) and improved their kidney function also (his kidneys used to be in bad shape too). After he started drinking this water, he felt so good he started lifting weights!

5) It can help you sleep better. Jake was having a very hard time sleeping (a common side effect of cirrhosis) and the water from this machine is widely reported to help people get much better quality sleep, and they need less sleep to get by. Even I have noticed a difference in the quality of  my own sleep, and I find that I can get by with much less sleep (but it's well rested, quality sleep).

6) It helped Jake with his back pain. Many people who drink this water say that it greatly helps with back pain and muscle soreness. Jake's PEMF machine definitely helped him, but I think the fact that he was doing PEMF and also the water at the same time, gave him even better results. They say that you should be well hydrated before you do PEMF, and this water hydrates a person's body in a way that regular water can't. I've heard a few times that dehydration can lead to back pain. Jake was often dehydrated because he just didn't like drinking water, but this water is very easy to drink because it is literally lighter than regular water, and it is very easily absorbed by the body. Jake is really good about drinking it. He got a good amount of improvement with his back pain after taking vitamin D, but he got even more after drinking this water, and he just doesn't need to see a chiropractor anymore (but when his cirrhosis was really bad he was going all the time).

7)  I want to be VERY clear about this, that this next statement is JUST MY OPINION based on research I have read, regarding the type of water Jake drinks, and dozens of testimonials I've seen from cancer patients. Based on this research, I believe it could be possible that Jake could be, in some small way, reducing his risk for liver cancer.  

I'd heard over and over that people are at a much higher risk for cancer when they have cirrhosis and liver disease. Well, I've also heard that cancer thrives in a highly acidic environment. This water helps to greatly reduce that acidity that causes disease. I had read a lot of published studies that showed the effects of this water on tumors and cancer cells. Again, I will gladly send you those studies if you request them, just use the contact form on the left side of the page. In addition, we ordered a special filter for this machine so we can get extra toxins out of our water that are shown to cause liver cancer and gastrointestinal tumors. We recently found out that our tap water has toxins that are clearly shown in studies to cause cancer. We don't even use tap water for cooking anymore. We don't trust bottled water because not only is it horrible for the environment, but studies also show that the plastic from bottled water (including the kind you get delivered at the office in those huge 5 gallon jugs) can leach toxins that are known to disrupt hormones and can potentially cause cancer.

Some people think that reverse osmosis and distilled water are the best types of water you can drink, but sadly, that's not true. Marine life cannot survive in this type of water. If you don't believe me, look at this article. You can also see an article released by the World Health Organization, about the adverse effects of demineralized water. Demineralized water can lead to gastrointestinal problems, bone density issues, joint problems and even cardiovascular disease! Reverse Osmosis water has been de-mineralized. Even when they add the minerals back in, I've heard you run the risk that you could have too many minerals in the water!

8) We are saving a TON of money with this machine. Since he was definitely making great strides in his recovery, Jake felt so good after he started drinking this water, he is no longer on a single prescription medication and even decided to ditch his health insurance this year!

I am not saying you should ditch your insurance, but since we were faced with so many medical bills, and since he felt so good after drinking the water, he decided not to elect for insurance this year. We will probably get it again in the future but for this year we are just trying to catch up from so many medical expenses we've had in the last few years.

My husband feels better than he has in years. I believe the combination of PEMF plus the water has worked particularly well for him, but for anyone who can't afford both machines I'd say you should just try the water (since you should be drinking healthy water anyway, and this water is cheaper by the gallon than you can get it from a bottled water delivery service).

You can get a machine for between about $20 and $60 per month (there are different models - the one we got is in the $50 range because we wanted water that had very strong water).  Jake was spending close to $1,000 a month on medical insurance premiums, doctor visits and supplements about one year ago. Today he is just making monthly payments on the machine, plus he's taking a few supplements but not one single prescription medication.


9) I believe it's easier for Jake to absorb nutrients now. From what I've heard (and seen for myself), supplements and nutrients seem to become stronger and more effective when taken with this water. You should know that we were told that Jake should only take his prescription medications (when he was taking them for the first couple of weeks after starting the water) and supplements with the "regular" water, but he just went ahead and took them with the "special water" from the machine (the kind he always drinks from the same bottle) and he didn't have any problems. If anything, this seemed to help him get off his medications faster, because his body seemed to be able to absorb them more, so he needed less of them. You may have a different experience, this is just what he did.

The way I look at it is, your liver is like an oil filter in a car. When you have a clean filter, it enables clean water and nutrients and "good stuff" to run through the engine, and everything just works better. But if you have a gunky old oil filter that's full of old oil, the engine won't run properly. When you use a clean filter, everything runs better. The water helps clean your system out so that water is able to get into your body in areas where it normally couldn't get to. I know that may sound like a bunch of hokey BS but if you contact me, I will send you infomation showing why this water is so different from any other type of water you could buy, including alkaline water. It's pretty fascinating.


10) We've been able to help others. Since getting the machine we have been able to share this water with many friends and family members who have also experienced great results with their health conditions. It's very gratifying, especially after all we've been through... it's nice to have something good, come out of something that was so awful! We never would have been able to do that, had Jake not developed cirrhosis. We never would have heard about this water at all unless I'd spent so much time on the net trying to find alternative treatments on the internet. They do say every cloud has a silver lining! And pat of that silver lining is, now I get to tell you about the water, too.

If you have more questions, just get in touch with me and I can send you a TON of information about the machine, including medical studies that show why it is so effective. (I was one of those people who wanted ALL the information and I did dozens of hours of research before we got a machine, because we did NOT have a lot of money to spare at the time we got it, so if we invested in this machine I wanted to be sure it would WORK!).

This water truly worked like a miracle for Jake. I am so happy I learned about this water.  I saw a noticeable improvement in Jake's energy after he started drinking it.  I could hear a very noticeable change in the sound of his voice - his volume got louder and clearer. He actually started working out! (If you knew my husband you'd know what a feat this is).

As you can see... I would highly recommend the water to anyone with cirrhosis (or really, ANY person who wants more energy). Please pay it forward and share this information with anyone you know who has fibrosis or cirrhosis. Or better yet, get a machine so you can actually share the WATER with them!

Ellie


CLICK HERE TO FIND AN ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS CHAPTER IN YOUR AREA


Please note: I am not a doctor and I am only able to tell you what I have learned by doing my own research on the internet, and share with you the things that have worked for my husband. Please remember that Liver Cirrhosis is a very serious disease so I am not saying, do not see a doctor. Doctors have helped my 
husband a lot. If you have cirrhosis you should see a doctor. But I believe you should also
do as much research as you can, and find out why they are giving you every one of the medications and treatments they are giving you. You should learn their side effects, and weigh your options carefully. 
I believe most doctors do not always know about or understand every treatment option that is available, 
and there are many good options out there that can help.

Your health is ultimately your own responsibility, above anyone else's.

Best of luck to you!!!
If you have something to share, please feel free to leave a (non spam) comment on this blog.



33 comments:

  1. My Father (68 Years), suffering from Liver Cirrhosis since last five years. His hospitalisations have been increased now after five years for the reason of hepatic encephalopathy. Doctor suggested to go for Liver transplant. I read this blog about water machine and I want to got for my father. Please help me ..... Please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too have stage3 cirrhosis. I would like information about the water machine,Please. I'm in dire straights, just visited the hospital two times this past week. I had to have the fluid (4 qrts ) suctuned. From my abdomen. I had a mild kidney infection , pneumonia, because I was retaining fluid,my stomach was so distended I looke d 9 mo preg with triplets.not to mention my stomach was hard as a rock and was extremely sensitive.

      Delete
    2. Cheryl, I am not able to give you medical advice but if you contact me through the contact form and send me a phone number I can call you to give you some details of what worked for my husband. I'm not a doctor but I'd recommend the berkson protocol asap, plus probiotics, and vitamin c if you're at risk for hepatic encephalopathy. There's more than that so please get in touch when you have more time and I can give you more details. My husband didn't have a kidney infection or pneumonia but I would at least think the probiotics should help you to some degree. I'm guessing doctors will want to give you antibiotics. They gave my husband cipro when he was in the hospital. Sorry to hear you're going through this but I think there is hope for you. My husband was at late stage 4 but made it through and I have the same hope for you.

      Delete
    3. http://www.honestmedicine.com/2009/03/burt-berkson-md-phd-talks-with-honest-medicine-about-his-work-and-our-medical-system-the-interview-t.html

      Delete
  2. Shailesh, I am sorry to hear about your father - sent you an email and I am almost finished with the Cirrhosis guide and the info about the antioxidant water. Will send it to your email as soon as I'm done!! In the meantime please be sure to get your Dad on the Berkson Protocol, with a B supplement, and vitamin D. Also Vitamin C is a good antioxidant that can help, and it's cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure iff my comment went through

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't see it. I don't have a problem approving most comments if they are not spam or abusive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello my mother was diagnosed with Cirrhosis and received a liver transplant in June of last year. However, she was only well for about 3 months and developed many complications from medicine. It was actually medicine for her breast cancer remission that got her here in the first place. Now she has come full circle only to have stage three with nothing the doctors can do. The doctors are giving her anywhere from 6 months to 1 1/2 year to live. But the quality of life is horrible and to endure this horrible death especially when she was a giver herself is unbearable to watch. please help.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS I am sorry to hear about your Mom... but I think she could have a good chance at living a lot longer, and I really think some of the supplements and methods on the list, could help her!

      Delete
  6. Hi, sorry for the delay in my reply. Please check out my latest post of my top recommendations for people with cirrhosis... I partially wrote it for you! My apologies to everyone for the delay in getting back to you this week, if you inquired about the water machine, PEMF or anything else! http://healing-liver-cirrhosis.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-10-things-i-want-you-to-know-about.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please send me the information about the water that improved your husbands health. I am a 50 year old female with a long history of alcohol abuse.
    I have a feeling i am in early stages of cirrhosis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jiggy, my husband was 50 when he was in stage 4 and I think you still have time to turn things around if you have stopped drinking. The sooner you start, the better. If you fill out the contact form on the left I will give you a call and send you lots more information. There is also a lot you can do with supplements, but it appears that this water is effective for reducing scar tissue.

      Delete
  8. So how do you get or make this water? Do you sell the machines? I am Lusa's husband, from this page- http://famousdoctor.org/disease_blog.php?id=139 Please let us know the details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smytb yes it is a machine that makes this water, it's incredible. If you are unable to log in with the info I gave your wife, fill out the contact form on the left side of this blog and I wills send it to you as well. I can send you a TON of info! Including a lot of medical references, studies, and doctors' opinions. It is the only machine of it's particular kind.

      Delete
  9. Hello My mother was diagnosed with liver cirrhosis and is up for a live doner transplant she is on a ton of medication and we are scared of what complications the surgery could bring. Don't really want to go through with the surgery so we are looking for alternative. Can you please help me find the water for my mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica, i will be calling you tomorrow at the phone number you gave when you filled out the contact form, thanks. I really think you can turn this around for your Mom!

      Delete
  10. My Dad has been diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver. I'd greatly appreciate the information about the water.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi ChicagoBroker, I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. Please contact me through the contact form on the left, include a phone # and I will give you a call (I do not spam!!). After I talk to you I can give you access to the private blog that has more info about the water, PEMF and other things that helped my husband. There is also a lot of info on this (public) site that should help!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you send me information on the machine
    Austin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Van, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page. http://healing-liver-cirrhosis.blogspot.com/2016/01/if-youre-looking-for-information-about_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like info about the machine please

    ReplyDelete
  15. Michelle please see the comment above yours.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have had surgery for liver cancer I still have cirrhosis my I please have information on how to get the waret your husband got please

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have had surgery for liver cancer I still have cirrhosis my I please have information on how to get the waret your husband got please

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have had surgery for liver cancer I still have cirrhosis my I please have information on how to get the waret your husband got please

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have had surgery for liver cancer I still have cirrhosis my I please have information on how to get the waret your husband got please

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sandra, please fill out the form on this page and you will get a call soon! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScnVELsvfhdIq1UjHXb_dZfT2DOjdgDmDAydU8Yrw9sK-dUjw/viewform

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just copy and paste this URL into your address bar:

      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScnVELsvfhdIq1UjHXb_dZfT2DOjdgDmDAydU8Yrw9sK-dUjw/viewform

      Delete
  21. I thought PEMF is just a hype since there is no therapeutical claims. I never believe on it until a friend of mine suggested to have a PEMF . I was amazed it really works

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yeah it's pretty amazing. We use ours all the time and I know it was a huge factor for my husband getting well. Thanks for sharing your experience, Jonathan.

    ReplyDelete
  23. what is water machine called and where to buy?what does it bactually do to water?i still haven't read all as heaps to read.cheers

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi can u plz send me information, regarding the water machine. I have fatty liver disease.

    ReplyDelete