Disclaimer

*Results may vary. The information in this site is NOT to be construed as medical advice. Cirrhosis of the liver is a serious condition and if you have it, you should see a doctor. I am not a doctor and am not able to dispense medical advice. My husband saw a doctor (many of them) and they were able to do things for him that I could not. However, they were unable to recommend alternative treatments, and in MY OPINION they were VERY beneficial to my husband, so I am providing some of that information here. My husband and I tried all of these alternative therapies at our own risk, and if you try them you will be doing the same. At your own risk. No promises are made in this blog. I am not saying there is a cure for cirrhosis or any other condition. However, I believe most people can get well, like my husband did. My husband is alive, happy, productive, functional and has his energy back. He no longer worries about having to go on disability or getting a $577,000 liver transplant. Cirrhosis is a serious condition. He is currently in the fibrosis stage (Stage 2 liver disease), which is still serious. I cannot guarantee you will have the same results. I just want you to know about what worked well for my husband. I hope you will share what you learned with others, and share your story with us as well. This blog was made for YOU! Thanks for visiting!

Friday, April 6, 2018

The Sinclair Method has a 78% Success Rate - Please Read if You're Trying to Stop Drinking


I want to make this clear: If you have cirrhosis - especially stage 4 - you should stop drinking, COMPLETELY.  Yes, you really can die from having one more drink. I've seen it happen.

But I know there are some people who have found that they need more than AA, and/or rehab. And I've seen people in this category die because of alcoholism. So I'm hoping to be able to catch some of these people who may be in the earlier stages, so you can turn your life around before cirrhosis ends up costing you over half a million dollars, or worse yet... it takes your life.

If you struggle with alcohol addiction - please click here.jpg
Also, I made a post with tons of other links and resources, for people who struggle with alcohol addiction. Just click on the box to the left, if you want to go there.

I'm a big fan of the cold turkey method. My husband quit drinking, cold turkey, and that's how I quit smoking. But I realize that some people are just never going to go that route.

Tonight I was talking to a woman who just got a water machine from us. While the machine was in transit, I brought water to her son, who had been in the ICU, and because he is in late stage 4, he has to stop drinking completely and is not able to use this method.  But I am grateful that she still told me about this method, knowing it could help other people who read my blog! I'm really thankful to her for sharing this, as I've never heard of it, as it really sounds like useful information (one more reason I love talking to people - I learn so many new things).

She told me that, apparently this method has a 78% method...vs. a 5% success rate with AA.   Please note, my husband wants to make it VERY clear that he thinks AA is a really good thing and people should go - even if they don't go regularly - to see what it's all about and to be in an environment where people understand and care about you, and you can feel you're not alone.

But in my opinion... everyone should know about this method, if it's this effective. Apparently this method is so successful, it's given to people for FREE in Ireland! 

https://www.amazon.com/One-Little-Pill-Claudia-Christian/dp/B01F5U8O5M/ref=sr_1_1?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8&qid=1526435253&sr=1-1&keywords=one+little+pill&dpID=51VadmorJCL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
The actress Claudia Christian made a short film about it. You can learn more, here:

https://www.cthreefoundation.org/ 


https://www.cthreefoundation.org/nbc-interview-claudia-christian.html

https://www.onelittlepillmovie.com/watch-now.html

This movie has a 100% rating on Rotten tomatoes! https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/one_little_pill_2014


-----------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 2/20/19: This movie doesn't appear to be available on Amazon Prime anymore, however, I believe you can purchase it by going to the cthreefoundation.org website listed above.

-----------------------------------------------------------

 You can watch this movie via amazon, and it's FREE if you have Amazon Prime! (at least, it is right now).  Just click on the link and the picture that are further down the page, after these 2 videos).




2/6/19: I just saw a great video testimonial for the Sinclair method that I thought was worth posting.  I'm going to share this with my husband (who is 5 years sober), because I think he'd be able to relate to what he says, about why people drink in the first place, to overcome social anxiety, and not feel bad. Definitely worth watching.  This girl Katie (Catie?) has a great channel, where you can see other interviews with people who've followed the Sinclair method. Check it out, here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdeh0LP6kuSQ9GsorQpVnUw







 







 Thanks again to the woman who shared this with me! And Claudia Christian, for making this movie. You're both awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment