Disclaimer

*Results may vary. The information in this site is NOT to be construed as medical advice. Cirrhosis of the liver is a serious condition and if you have it, you should see a doctor. I am not a doctor and am not able to dispense medical advice. My husband saw a doctor (many of them) and they were able to do things for him that I could not. However, they were unable to recommend alternative treatments that were VERY beneficial to my husband, so I am providing some of that information here. My husband and I tried all of these alternative therapies at our own risk, and if you try them you will be doing the same. At your own risk. No promises are made in this blog. I am not saying there is a cure for cirrhosis or any other condition. However, I believe most people can get well, like my husband did. My husband is alive, happy, productive, functional and has his energy back. He no longer has to take medications and he no longer worries about having to go on disability or getting a $577,000 liver transplant. Cirrhosis is a serious condition. He is currently in the fibrosis stage (Stage 2 liver disease), which is still serious. I cannot guarantee you will have the same results. I just want you to know about what worked well for my husband. I hope you will share what you learned with others, and share your story with us as well. This blog was made for YOU! Thanks for visiting!

Friday, January 15, 2016

If you're looking for information about the Water Machine or PEMF, please read this first


PLEASE NOTE:

I am temporarily changing my system.... for right now, I am having to change the way in which people get in touch with me. If you would like more information about the water or PEMF, please call me directly at 567-623-9355.  Normally I ask people to fill out a form but I've found that lately I've been getting behind on my callbacks. 

Please understand that this call will be about the water and / or Bemer only (about 15 minutes). There are many other things that help a person with cirrhosis (my husband was always doing 5-10 things at a time). This type of conversation requires a lot more time (about an hour). If you would like to request an info session, you can fill out the contact form on THIS PAGE.  If you purchase any type of machine from us, I can have an in-depth conversation with you for no charge (and you can call me any time you have a question). 

In the past, I've been able to get back to people within 24 hours, but because I've been dealing with a lot of urgent matters right now, I currently have a list people I am several days behind in calling (I've come to the realization that I am going to have to hire someone to help me in the future). I feel terrible about this, and realized I need to change my system for the meantime.

I have been getting some help from the woman who sold us our water machine - she is an INVALUABLE resource and knows even more about both machines, than I do, so I will be having her call some people. But she has been busy too... both of us have been extremely busy with some urgent matters, but please know that I can always take a direct call (and if I'm on the other line, I can call you back). 

A large part of the issue is, I often get requests for information from people who do not have an urgent situation or are only half serious about getting help, or people who don't return my call when I do call them back.  This ends up taking a lot of time that I just don't have lately.  So, by asking people to call me direct, I will be able to instantly prioritize those people who are in serious need of help. Again.... please know I will ALWAYS answer a call to my number if I am available (I'm usually just at home working on my laptop).

If you or a loved one has ascites, edema, bleeding varices, encephalopathy (brain fog) or a MELD score that is anywhere above 10, I consider this to be very serious and I WANT to talk to you about the water and PEMF ASAP. I have seen 25 people die from cirrhosis - sometimes very unexpectedly - and if you or a loved one are experiencing these symptoms, I consider your situation to be urgent.

After we talk, I can send you to my private blog (which you can learn about if you scroll down this page) where you can learn more about the water. I can also send you information about the Bemer machine my husband is using.

If you live in another country, you will need to call me direct, but you can do this pretty cheap via google voice.  I also have a skype account that is not fully set up, but if it is the only way for you to contact me, I can activate it. At this time, I am unable to make international calls (but I can always accept them). Please note that I am currently in the Pacific Time Zone, and am available to chat Monday through Friday, 9am-10pm.  To see what time it is where I am, just CLICK HERE.

Thanks for your understanding, and to those people who have been waiting for me to call them back, I really apologize. Please know that I will give you a call if you have already filled out a form, but it will just take me a bit longer to get back to you, than if you called me directly. 

Thanks, 

Ellie
567-623-9355

*************THIS IS MY PREVIOUS POST************




 If you are looking for more information about the water or PEMF, there is a link at the bottom of this page, that you can click, to send your contact info.  Please do not ask me to send you the information via email, without speaking to me. Your request will not be answered.


I am not allowed to post company information on this website. I only send this information to people whom I've spoken with on the phone. I need to see that I am speaking to legitimate people with cirrhosis (or the family members of someone who has it).  I've found that people who are genuinely sincere and truly need help have NO problem calling me, or being called, and those are the people who I prioritize. So I apologize in advance to the people who simply ask for information to be emailed to them, but I just do not send information via email unless I've spoken with a person over the phone. 

How I USED to share this information:

For the last year and a half, I would call people and talk to them on the phone, about the water. I really enjoyed talking to people, but... this was really not an efficient method, because it really takes about 3 hours to explain everything you need to know about the water (if you scroll down and look at the green boxes, you'll see there is a LOT to go over). And neither of us wants to be on the phone that long! I was spending all day on the phone and my voice was getting tired!

But I was finding that when I just emailed the information, people were losing the emails or they weren't reading everything they needed to see.

So, I created a separate, private blog, which is all about the water, and my goal was to make the information easier to find. I've spent hundreds of hours putting together the information that you need to see, to understand why I recommend this water so much. This way you can see all the information you need, ON ONE SITE.

I created a video to give you guys a preview of the private blog where I have a TON of information about the water.  Sorry it does get a bit long but I have quite a bit to say about this topic.


Again, this private site is ONLY for people with cirrhosis and their caretakers / family members / loved ones. Letting a person into my private website is like letting someone into my house.  I only let people in if I know who they are, so you need to fill out the form with your name and a valid phone number. 

Don't worry, I respect your privacy.  And I don't want to spend a lot of time on the phone. I made this private blog to reduce the amount of time that BOTH of us have to spend on the phone. Now that I have all the info you need, on a private site, I can spend most of the time on the phone focusing on YOU. I want to know what YOUR story is, and see what I can do to help.  

Once you are given access to the site, you will be able to see all the following information (on the site about the water, these boxes will all be clickable).
 


Please note that as part of my way of following up with people, after our conversation I will sign you up for a newsletter that will give you more information about the water (provided by the company). I think it's typically about 2 weeks' worth of emails. It may go to your spam folder, so be sure to check it if you want that information. It's pretty cool, and I got the newsletter myself, and never considered it to be "spammy." Sometimes I forget to tell this to people on the phone, so I am saying it here to be sure you're aware.

The machines do come with a 30 day money back guarantee, PLUS a personal guarantee (where we will cover your restocking fee if you return it - but you do have to show us that you drank the water, by filling out a short form and sending it to us, which is EASY to do).

I really wish we had known about this machine sooner, because my husband's body sustained a tremendous amount of damage, that I personally, truly believe could have been avoided (to some degree), if we had known about the water sooner.  Stage 4 Cirrhosis (and the prescriptions he took) took a tremendous toll on his body. I think the ammonia in his bloodstream was very damaging to his body tissues. He developed osteoporosis (he shrank about 3 inches) and his teeth started falling out. Someone just told me her pharmacist told her, after she complained that Spironolactone was making her hair fall out, that after two years the hair loss is likely to become permanent!! I am relieved that he was just on that stuff for a year. I have not looked that one up yet but I have no reason to believe it couldn't be true.

Many people tell me that cirrhosis has taken a toll on their looks. My husband first looked like he'd aged 20 years. Now he looks like he's aged "just: 5 years... but who wants to look like they've aged 5 years? When you go to the blog, you will see why this happens. I am not able to say it is a cure for anything, but we do offer a no-risk guarantee for people in stage 4. If you try it for 4 weeks and don't see a NOTICEABLE difference in the way you feel (or the way your loved one feels), you can return the machine with no shipping charge or restocking fee.


A BRIEF HISTORY...

When people first started asking about the water machine, I asked the woman who sells the machines to call people (instead of me), because I was still hesitant about speaking to people directly (even though I wanted to), because I was still being very cautious to try to protect my husband's privacy.

She talked to several people, but told me people wanted to talk to me because they felt they knew me, since they had read my blog posts. So, I talked to my husband and he said it would be ok to talk to people when they really needed help. So, I started calling them instead. But the problem is, I am not as knowledgeable about the water as the woman who is a distributor, and I'm not as good with the follow up. So, I was having her call people to give some additional follow up. I am not doing that these days because now that I have the private blog, you should have all your questions answered. However, I want you to know that she is HAPPY to call any person who would like to speak with her!  You just have to ask me to have her call you.

Unfortunately, I know of 25 people who have DIED, due to cirrhosis, in the last 2 years (the number is probably even higher but those are just the cases I know of).

One man was given two months to live, but he died on the same day his wife got a loan to get a machine (she was going to pick it up the following Monday). So I wish I had conveyed more of a sense of urgency about these machines. If you're not going to get one, fine, but if you have plans to get one, I want to help you get one ASAP! The price will not go down and you will not find it cheaper elsewhere (trust me, I've looked) so it's in your best interest to just GET IT ASAP. I think of it as "health equity." The sooner you get your machine, the more use you can get out of it, and the more value it has.

If you're going to get a machine, I believe it has the ability to improve your quality of life, and the degree to which this is possible will depend on a lot of factors (how much you drink, whether you are experiencing multiple conditions, and what else are you doing to take care of your health). We're all going to die at some point..... I just believe in putting that off for as long as possible!!!


DISCLOSURE



You should also be informed that if you purchase a machine through the site I set up, my husband will get a thank you check from the company that makes the machines. The company does not advertise, but they have a referral program set up so that if you have a machine, you can automatically get qualified to get a referral fee (it's easy for them to do this because the money they save in not having to pay sales reps can just be given to someone as a referral credit). I feel that my husband MORE than deserves to get a referral check, given the fact that if he wasn't willing to be a guinea pig for all these experimental treatments I tried on him, I never would be able to tell you about the water, or anything else on my blog, for that matter....including dozens of things I've recommended that are dirt cheap, that you can get at a grocery store, and my husband won't get a dime for any of that.

In addition, he paid for the rent, internet connection and my computer that I use to write this blog, while we are facing tons of medical debt. It took me hundreds of hours to put this information together. For the record, the amount of money he got in "referral fees" was less than ONE TENTH of what I would have made working in an office as an administrative assistant (my usual day job). Many of my friends and relatives felt that I should go back to administrative work but I refused because I'd rather be broke and struggling (which believe me, we have been) and telling people about things I'm passionate about, than making good money working in an office with ZERO passion for what I'm doing.
 
For anyone who thinks I'm recommending this water just because my husband would get a check, please read this blog all the way back to the beginning. You will see that I have well over a hundred posts which I wrote with ZERO intention of making any money whatsoever. I just wanted to help people to NOT go through the hell that we went through, because of cirrhosis.

I started to realize that I wasn't NEARLY as insistent that people should get machines, as I would be, if I knew my husband would not get a check. This is because I had this whole "head trip" of worrying that some people might think that I was coming across as too "sales-y." I realize now that I let that hold me back, and I was actually doing people a disservice. Because when I started getting emails telling me that their loved ones had died from cirrhosis, I felt awful because I knew I would have helped them more if I didn't let my own "head trips" get in the way.

I realized that if my husband wasn't eligible to get a check, I would have just come right out and told people, YOU SHOULD DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO GET ONE OF THESE MACHINES, NOW. IF YOU NEED TO SELL YOUR CAR, DO IT, BECAUSE IF YOU LOSE YOUR LOVED ONE TO CIRRHOSIS, THERE'S NO WAY TO BRING THEM BACK. If I could go back in time, and say this to the six (now 25) people who told me their loved ones died, I would.

When my husband was sick with cirrhosis, I tried everything I could think of, and everything we cold possibly afford. I spent WAY more on supplements, per month, than it would cost to get one of these water machines, so I wish someone could have told us about it years ago. I am especially passionate about this now because I realize my husband suffered from some permanent damage that I think could have been prevented if he'd gotten a machine when he was in stage 4.


If you have any further questions, just let me know. 

Ellie

 



    

12 comments:

  1. I just thought someone should tell you today that you're a REAL superhero! Every time I get back on your blog to soothe my nerves (three years out, perfectly sober, just a little traumatized) I end up with the "dusty in here" pinpricks in my eyes. I don't really have the right words to express my admiration and gratitude that you're -still- working so selflessly to ease our collective (often self-inflicted) troubles. Putting the power to heal the past into our hands in the present is by far the most noble act I can imagine. Thank you, again.
    -Christine M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that's real sweet of you, Christine M, thanks : ). It makes me feel good to know you're still keeping up with the blog! Always happy to have you here. Have a great day!
    E-llie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just need to know that this is real. 38yrs old. Hep C, stage 4 cirrhosis.
    Scared

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Scared Bare,
    Yes this is real. If you fill out the form with a phone number I will call you and you will see that this is very real.
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm interested in getting the PEMF machine. I'm from the philippines and my grandmother has liver cirrhosis. I already fill out the form and send my phone number. Thankyou!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry this is response is so late but since I already responsed through the contact form, I forgot to respond to your comment on this page. Thanks for filling out the form.

      Delete
    2. Can i make that in home because i live very far, i need the water urgently please tell me fast please :-(

      Delete
  6. My father is suffering from liver damage. From this the water is getting stored in his stomach. I would beg you mam/sir please tell what to do now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My father is suffering from liver damage, from this water is getting stored in his stomach. Doctors say everything he would live for 3 months ...Please tell me what to do now

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can i make that water at home, because i live very far, pls tell me i need urgently please :-((

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to talk to you. What is the code I should use before dialing your number.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ellie ,
    From a wifr & care giver - who already had the machine before I found your page/blog. I remember how hopeless and set outside of everyone we felt when my husband was diagnosed back in Oct. 2013 of Hep C and Stage 4 Liver Disease/Cirrhosis. For every person and the ones who love them what a gift finding this page will be for them. I have often thought about the need for the people & their loved ones who suffer with Cirrhosis to have a forum/website/blogSpot for hope and encouragement as well as adding in what-ever means ( supplements. types of exercise . therapies - anything ) they have hammered down that makes a real difference. Good care . recommendations - where to run fast from and the 'what not to do ever' ect.
    This is a very scarey world to find yourself in. we both know the overwhelming need - how vitally important it is to have support coming from safe reliable sources. I am so not computer savvy -- my now grown kids take my phone,copmputer- device just to help me navigate in or out of things mostly because I am to SLOW for them. This is beautiful , and the time to put this site together - WOW.... it is a light , a very needed light of hope with valid help to those finding themselves in a very serious life threatening & potentially ending condition . who needs to see the light not just an end.
    Keep being awesome.
    Sincerely , Lisa Rogers

    ReplyDelete