Disclaimer

*Results may vary. The information in this site is NOT to be construed as medical advice. Cirrhosis of the liver is a serious condition and if you have it, you should see a doctor. I am not a doctor and am not able to dispense medical advice. My husband saw a doctor (many of them) and they were able to do things for him that I could not. However, they were unable to recommend alternative treatments, and in MY OPINION they were VERY beneficial to my husband, so I am providing some of that information here. My husband and I tried all of these alternative therapies at our own risk, and if you try them you will be doing the same. At your own risk. No promises are made in this blog. I am not saying there is a cure for cirrhosis or any other condition. However, I believe most people can get well, like my husband did. My husband is alive, happy, productive, functional and has his energy back. He no longer worries about having to go on disability or getting a $577,000 liver transplant. Cirrhosis is a serious condition. He is currently in the fibrosis stage (Stage 2 liver disease), which is still serious. I cannot guarantee you will have the same results. I just want you to know about what worked well for my husband. I hope you will share what you learned with others, and share your story with us as well. This blog was made for YOU! Thanks for visiting!

Friday, January 15, 2016

If you're looking for information about the Water Machine or PEMF, please read this first

UPDATE December 2019:

OK so I apologize that apparently I didn't do the best job of wording my last update. I had said that the woman who sold me the water machine is not available to help me anymore, but what I meant to say is, she is still helping me, but she is just not able to be the main person who educates you about the water.  If you do end up getting a water machine, she will help you place the order (she's sold hundreds of machines over the last 10+ years) and she would help you over the phone, to get it set up.

The reason my friend who sold me the machine, could no longer be the first person to call people back, is because she is working at several jobs and I hate to say this but the reality is, she just could not afford to keep on calling people. With the amount of hours she would spend on the phone (often a few hours per person), it was like she was earning less than minimum wage for the amount of effort she was putting out, and I just can't keep asking her to help me to give so much of her time. She and I are both the types of people who have a REALLY hard time cutting off someone who is in a crisis, and that's the case for many of the people who call me.

If you fill out the form to learn more about the water, I will call you back as soon as I have time, to just ask you about your situation, to confirm that you're a real person with cirrhosis (or have a loved one who has it). To fill out the form, CLICK HERE.  I cannot give you any medical advice or tell you what to do, I'm just going to listen to what you have to say, and I need to set a timer to keep our call to 10 minutes, otherwise we could be on the phone for an hour or two. Hopefully everyone will understand that if I have to reserve the majority of my time who support us by either booking info-sessions or buying machines from us - otherwise we can't pay our bills on time.

After the call, once you've been confirmed to have a real story, I can add you to my private blog, where you can learn all about the water, see my research, see videos about it, see how it's been used in hospitals, and see my theories about why it appeared to be so helpful for my husband. 

After our call, you'll be welcome to email me with questions about the water, if you have them. If there is something I can't answer, I'll get an answer from the woman who sold it to me. 

If you choose to move forward and make a purchase, my friend will take the order and also help you set it up over the phone, if you need help. Again, she has been selling machines for over a decade and has sold them to hundreds of people (as well as helping them get it set up over the phone) so I'm very grateful for her help. The order process can take just half an hour, but depending on the person's circumstances, it can take a couple of hours to get an order placed, and help a person set it up over the phone. My friend has been really busy lately, but she'll make the time for you. After you've made a purchase, you are welcome to contact me or her, with whatever questions you have. 

People who get machines from us get support from both of us (even my husband is willing to talk to the people who've gotten machines from us). On the day you place an order, I also can give you access to my second private blog, that has additional research on it (25 things I wish the doctors had told us about). And I'm creating a new private blog for our clients to have ONE place with all the info they need - videos and info on on how to use the water (people with cirrhosis are fragile and can have a bad reaction from too much of any type of water, so I explain how to avoid that). I also share how to save money on operational costs, how to order supplies, how to maintain the machine, etc. And the woman who sold me the machine has made a very detailed guide that offers additional tips she's learned from over 10 years of helping people with this water.
 
Why it was hard for me to get on the phone at all

In the past, it's been hard for me to be the person who calls people back, because I find it very difficult to call people when I have to limit my time to just a few minutes on the phone. The problem isn't that I don't like to talk to people. It's that I like talking to people too much. It's extremely hard for me to NOT want to do everything I can, to help a person who's in a crisis... but then I get in trouble because I've spent all day on the phone and can't pay my bills. 

So now, when I make phone calls, I'm going to set a timer for 10 minutes, and tell you that I just want to hear your story (you already know mine!)   If you choose to book an info-session, we can spend a whole hour on the phone, and I can let you know about things that I think I'd want to know about, if I were in your situation (not medical advice - I can't tell you what would or would not work for you, but I can share a lot of research, based on what I've seen has appeared to be helpful to others). You need to do your own research as well, because I can't guarantee that what appeared to work for my husband, would work for every person. But at the same time, I wouldn't be offering these sessions if I didn't think there's a good chance I could help someone.  Info sessions also come with access to my private blog (25 things I wish the doctors told us).


The company we bought the machine from, has - hands down- the best machine there is, but it also has the lowest overall commission, when you add up the amount of time that's put into a sale (but we still refuse to sell any other machine, because it is the ONLY one we would ever use, ourselves, knowing everything we do about the way the machines are made).  If you gave me a glass of water from any other brand, I would not even drink it... I realize you guys probably won't believe me when i say that, but if you do enough research, you'll see why.

It takes several hours to educate each person, and we were both getting to the point where we were saying, OK, we can't even stay above water, doing this, and we both had to get second jobs. The reason is because the company has a compensation plan, that basically makes it so that we usually don't get paid our full commission for over a year and a half, sometimes 2 years (and the amount we get paid, up front, is not even enough to pay for our phone bills). You'd think we'd just switch to another company with a better compensation plan, but we REFUSE.  We've both had too many customers buy machines from us after they wasted money on other machines, thinking they'd work the same, and they just don't. 

So we couldn't recommend any other machine, in good conscience. There's a pretty famous holistic practitioner who died a few years ago, and he was selling the most popular competitors' brand.  That brand can leave the water with metal alloys in it, and I'm pretty sure he wasn't aware of that, because the company doesn't tell people this (you have to do a lot of research to see how the machines are really made). Maybe it's just my own theory, but I always wondered if there was a connection between his sudden death, and that water. It makes me sick that those companies use so many deceptive practices in their marketing (but they sure do look believable). The bottom line is, it takes a LOT of research to figure out what is the best brand to buy. People who don't take the time to do that research, are the ones who get in trouble.

I have found, over the years, that some people believe that all they have to do, is get a machine and drink this "magic water" and they'll be just fine. Unfortunately, that is not the case, and if you read my blog you will see that my husband was always doing about a dozen different things, and he still does (I do a lot of things too, just to maintain good health, even though I don't have liver disease). In my observation over the last 4 years, I've come to see that the people who seem to have the best recoveries, are addressing four major areas of health. The water helps with 3 of these areas, but there is one area (a really critical one) that it does not address.

I've noticed that when my husband stops drinking the water, his health starts to slide backwards a little (I hate to say this true, but it is). I don't like him being "dependent" on anything, but I have to say, even I, myself, feel like I rely on the water and certain supplements to maintain my own good health. I guess I've raised my standards. If I stopped doing the things I'm doing, it's not like I'd be super unhealthy, but I've gotten used to having really high standards for the amount of energy and productivity I like to have, so if I were to stop everything I'm doing, I know I would really feel it in a big way.

I have been working hard on creating a PDF guide that will give people a really thorough education about the 4 areas of health that I feel are the most important. If you read through this blog, you will find that I have provided a lot of information and research, for free, because it was the kind of research I wish someone could have shared with ME, when I was desperate for help.

But for years, people have been wanting me to make some sort of a guide I can just send them.  Since it's taking a lot of time for me to put it together, I can't give it away for free, but I do plan to make it affordable. It'll cost less than what I'd charge for a phone session, and WAY less than what I've seen some people charge for a consultation (I know one woman who charges $300 for phone consultations about her experience with a family member's cirrhosis). I paid $47 for an e-book, 6 years ago, that didn't have 10% of the stuff I'm putting into this guide, so I feel confident that people will be getting their money's worth. 

I can't give medical advice, but I can share what I have learned in my 8 years of research on cirrhosis, and I will be sharing the things that I wish someone had told ME, when my husband was first diagnosed. 

If you have already signed up for information on the water or PEMF, please know that I will be calling you, I am just a little backed up right now. 

If you'd like to sign up for my "pre order" mailing list I will notify when the guide I'm working on, is available for purchase. Just CLICK HERE to fill out a form.

If you'd like to request a paid info-session with me, where I can speak to you live, and share a lot more information (and give you access to another private blog with more research and info I found), you can do that also by clicking on THIS LINK.  Please note that I will not be doing these sessions much longer. The reason I'm doing a PDF guide is because I need to reserve my time (on the phone) for the people who've purchased machines from us, so once it's finished, there's a good chance I'm going to stop doing them. I had to put a lot of things in my life on hold, and I need to get back to them soon.

If you scroll down the page, you can find the links to fill out the form for the requests. The price for an info-session used to be $99, but for right now I am lowering it to just $49, while I have a bit more time to talk to people. My sessions are guaranteed. If you don't feel that I've given you at least $49 worth of information, just let me know within 48 hours of our call, and I can try to give you more info, or give you your money back. But I'm really confident that you're going to get way more value, than what you're paying for.


In the meantime, please continue to read this FREE blog, and have a look at the many links that are on the right side (the posts I think people would most likely want to read). If you're viewing this on a phone, and can't see those posts, you may need to scroll all the way down the page and click on  "View Web Version" just above the "about me" section. Then, you should be able to see the links on the right hand side. I've written a LOT about the things that were helpful to my husband. I spent thousands of hours creating this info (and guys... this actually cost me money), so whatever you decide to do, I really hope you are at least able to get some helpful tips from this site.
   
Sincerely,

Ellie

19 comments:

  1. I just thought someone should tell you today that you're a REAL superhero! Every time I get back on your blog to soothe my nerves (three years out, perfectly sober, just a little traumatized) I end up with the "dusty in here" pinpricks in my eyes. I don't really have the right words to express my admiration and gratitude that you're -still- working so selflessly to ease our collective (often self-inflicted) troubles. Putting the power to heal the past into our hands in the present is by far the most noble act I can imagine. Thank you, again.
    -Christine M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that's real sweet of you, Christine M, thanks : ). It makes me feel good to know you're still keeping up with the blog! Always happy to have you here. Have a great day!
    E-llie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just need to know that this is real. 38yrs old. Hep C, stage 4 cirrhosis.
    Scared

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Scared Bare,
    Yes this is real. If you fill out the form with a phone number I will call you and you will see that this is very real.
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I have end stage and puffy from ascites and edema I'm 31, and I have twin boys who are six, one who is on the spectrum, I'd love to be able to run around with them again!

      Delete
  5. Hi I'm interested in getting the PEMF machine. I'm from the philippines and my grandmother has liver cirrhosis. I already fill out the form and send my phone number. Thankyou!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry this is response is so late but since I already responsed through the contact form, I forgot to respond to your comment on this page. Thanks for filling out the form.

      Delete
    2. Can i make that in home because i live very far, i need the water urgently please tell me fast please :-(

      Delete
  6. My father is suffering from liver damage. From this the water is getting stored in his stomach. I would beg you mam/sir please tell what to do now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really sorry for the late response, I've been swamped with work and don't always see these posts so for anyone who needs info about the water, please fill out this contact form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScnVELsvfhdIq1UjHXb_dZfT2DOjdgDmDAydU8Yrw9sK-dUjw/viewform

      Delete
  7. My father is suffering from liver damage, from this water is getting stored in his stomach. Doctors say everything he would live for 3 months ...Please tell me what to do now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry I am just seeing this now... I hope you were able to get help for your Dad (I think I may have spoken to you). Filling out the contact form is the best way to go.

      Delete
  8. Can i make that water at home, because i live very far, pls tell me i need urgently please :-((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did we already speak? Or did you fill out the form? that's the way to get more information. Sorry I am swamped and don't always see these comments.

      Delete
  9. I want to talk to you. What is the code I should use before dialing your number.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ellie ,
    From a wifr & care giver - who already had the machine before I found your page/blog. I remember how hopeless and set outside of everyone we felt when my husband was diagnosed back in Oct. 2013 of Hep C and Stage 4 Liver Disease/Cirrhosis. For every person and the ones who love them what a gift finding this page will be for them. I have often thought about the need for the people & their loved ones who suffer with Cirrhosis to have a forum/website/blogSpot for hope and encouragement as well as adding in what-ever means ( supplements. types of exercise . therapies - anything ) they have hammered down that makes a real difference. Good care . recommendations - where to run fast from and the 'what not to do ever' ect.
    This is a very scarey world to find yourself in. we both know the overwhelming need - how vitally important it is to have support coming from safe reliable sources. I am so not computer savvy -- my now grown kids take my phone,copmputer- device just to help me navigate in or out of things mostly because I am to SLOW for them. This is beautiful , and the time to put this site together - WOW.... it is a light , a very needed light of hope with valid help to those finding themselves in a very serious life threatening & potentially ending condition . who needs to see the light not just an end.
    Keep being awesome.
    Sincerely , Lisa Rogers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much Lisa, that is a really sweet comment and I really apologize that I am just seeing it now, but I've been swamped with work and any different projects. Yes it is really overwhelming to get a cirrhosis diagnosis!! But I really think there's hope for everyone, and we all deserve a second chance.

      Delete
  11. Please tell about water my husband is suffering from cirrhosis

    ReplyDelete