Disclaimer

*Results may vary. The information in this site is NOT to be construed as medical advice. Cirrhosis of the liver is a serious condition and if you have it, you should see a doctor. I am not a doctor and am not able to dispense medical advice. My husband saw a doctor (many of them) and they were able to do things for him that I could not. However, they were unable to recommend alternative treatments, and in MY OPINION they were VERY beneficial to my husband, so I am providing some of that information here. My husband and I tried all of these alternative therapies at our own risk, and if you try them you will be doing the same. At your own risk. No promises are made in this blog. I am not saying there is a cure for cirrhosis or any other condition. However, I believe most people can get well, like my husband did. My husband is alive, happy, productive, functional and has his energy back. He no longer worries about having to go on disability or getting a $577,000 liver transplant. Cirrhosis is a serious condition. He is currently in the fibrosis stage (Stage 2 liver disease), which is still serious. I cannot guarantee you will have the same results. I just want you to know about what worked well for my husband. I hope you will share what you learned with others, and share your story with us as well. This blog was made for YOU! Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

If you've tried to get in touch with me, but haven't heard back - please try again

 
This message is for anyone who has tried to contact me in the last year, but couldn't...

I'm sorry if I've been out of touch for a lot longer than I anticipated I would be. This last year, I went through a major crisis. Because I was having to focus all my energy on trying to save my friend Jane's life, and then on keeping my own head above water, I was not able to talk to a lot of people on the phone. 

I felt so overwhelmed during this time, I started to lose track of some of the people who had contacted me (and whom I had contacted).  Sometimes, people would email me directly, and by the time they got to the second page of my email inbox, I lost track of them while I had so many other urgent matters screaming for my attention. I had to block so many things out, I even had to tune out my own immediate family, including my husband. I'm not going to go into all the details of everything that was going on, but it was insane. Like, the kind of stuff I could write a book about. And I might.

My life is slowly starting to get back on track, and I am finally able to start talking to people again. Part of the reason for that is, I have help from the woman who sold me the water machine. She had a lot of urgent things going on, and just could not help me, in the last year, like she used to. But she is finally able to help me again, full time (the only days she can't call people are Sundays and Mondays). 

SO.....

If you were one of those people who tried to get in touch with me in the last year, please contact me again.  You can do so via the link to request a phone session. If you have previously tried to contact me, and are still waiting to hear back from me, I will call you at no charge, if you still need help. Just fill out this form, and please be sure to write in the notes that you have already tried to contact me in the past.

If you request information about the water or PEMF, I want to assure you that, at least for the next month or so, she WILL get back to you within a few days. She is still busy with her other job, but she is making some time for this, and I appreciate it, because the bottom line is, I just haven't had time to call every person who's wanted to talk. But I am hoping I will have more time in the future.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, and I hope that you have been able to at least get some useful information from this (free) blog. Please be sure to look at the links to the right, and if you're looking at this on your phone, please be sure to click on "view web version" towards the bottom of the page, so you can see the column on the right.

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment