Disclaimer

*Results may vary. The information in this site is NOT to be construed as medical advice. Cirrhosis of the liver is a serious condition and if you have it, you should see a doctor. I am not a doctor and am not able to dispense medical advice. My husband saw a doctor (many of them) and they were able to do things for him that I could not. However, they were unable to recommend alternative treatments, and in MY OPINION they were VERY beneficial to my husband, so I am providing some of that information here. My husband and I tried all of these alternative therapies at our own risk, and if you try them you will be doing the same. At your own risk. No promises are made in this blog. I am not saying there is a cure for cirrhosis or any other condition. However, I believe most people can get well, like my husband did. My husband is alive, happy, productive, functional and has his energy back. He no longer worries about having to go on disability or getting a $577,000 liver transplant. Cirrhosis is a serious condition. He is currently in the fibrosis stage (Stage 2 liver disease), which is still serious. I cannot guarantee you will have the same results. I just want you to know about what worked well for my husband. I hope you will share what you learned with others, and share your story with us as well. This blog was made for YOU! Thanks for visiting!

Monday, July 17, 2017

Seabuckthorn for Liver Issues

I just stumbled on a video today, on YouTube.... you know, one of those videos that pops up after you watch a different video.... one that you had no intention of watching otherwise.....  the video was interesting enough so I decided to check out the reviews on Amazon and sure enough, it seems to be good for the liver... so I'm posting it here.


 This is the brand with the reviews (I searched them for any with the word "liver")

SeabuckWonders Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil Blend, Omega-7 Complete, 120 Count Softgels





Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases, containing "liver").
on July 21, 2015
I waited months before posting this review, because I didn't believe this little pill could really do so much. I've had very bad skin problems most of my life. And by bad, I mean 'wreck your life, ruin your spirit' type bad. I've been to John's Hopkins, both Mayo Clinics. They've cut my face so many times and one all types of experiments on me. In addition to going to dozens of doctors over 2 decades, none of which helped me make a dent in my skin problems... I've also taken dozens upon dozens of different supplements. Each time I've tried a supplement, I've not taken anything else- that way I can know if the supplement is working or exacerbating my skin problem. I've tried Olive Leaf extract, Elderberry, collodial silver, omega fish pills, cod liver oil, eating clay, etc. I just kept trying everything and by time I got to Sea buckthorn, I figured it was just another crapshoot that was going to turn up a loser. Within three days of taking sea buckthorn, my skin changed dramatically. I will still get whiteheads from time to time, but the inflammatory factor of them is almost completely eradicated. in other words, I'll get a white bump here or there but my skin doesn't go to war and cause the thing to build and my skin to turn red and for sebum to erupt out like a volcano.

Initially, I was skeptical that some little berries could have this effect. Normally, I make it about seven days before a major outbreak. So, after 1 month on these pills, I took myself off of them. Two days later, skin problems returned with a vengeance.

I don't know who made these little pills, but they are saving my life right now. You will see another review on here some woman posted about how it helped her skin. That helped convince me to try this, and I can say with full honesty that they have done so much for me to improve a pretty wrecked life. Aside from what they have done to my face, I find myself rubbing my hands sometimes because my skin on my palms is like silk now because of these pills. Also, I had problems with my gums where my mouth bled from eating anything slightly abbrasive such as carrots or apples. My gum health has improved.

I didn't believe in these pills until I saw them heal me for a month, then I went off of them and saw my health deteriorate instantly. If you are having any type of dryness problem or if you're struggling with skin issues like sebboreah dermatitis, eczema, rosacea, acne, sjogrens, etc... look, this bottle of pills is about thirty bucks and it may be the best gamble you ever make. I stand firm behind that statement and I'm not a shill writing a review to get you to buy these. I just hope I can help those others out there who are constantly failed by doctors who just give them more and more antibiotics.

Is my health 100% cured? No. But my skin is so manageable now that I'm beginning to look deeper into healing myself by healing my gut (which was probably destroyed by all the antibiotics they gave me in the first place).

Also, I kid you not. After I started taking these pills, a small, flat mole I've had on my lip since birth disappeared. If someone had told me this had happened to them, I'd laugh. But, well, it happened to me believe it or not. And I guess I'm not alone because other people on here mention losing age spots and other stuff after taking these pills
3 comments|70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2015
I will have to wait for the results since I use for different reasons. Hoping it helps my immune system. I have psoriatic arthritis & take a biologic. Hope to protect my liver & kidneys.
2 comments|6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 27, 2015
First, I did not actually feel any difference to my health while taking this product. However, I just saw the dr yesterday and reviewed lab work. For the first time in years my liverenzymes were in the lower end of the normal range. This is extraordinary (!) as I take a medication known to be hard on the liver and as such my enzymes are usually mildly elevated. Needless to say the dr and I were stunned and couldn't quite figure out why or what I had done differently. When I went home I remembered that I had made the change to taking the seabuckthorn capsules. I ordered the capsules January 17th, blood work was done approx Feb 17th. It appears to have taken just one month which is amazing. Happy to finally have a great lab report. Just ordered another bottle.
Comment|19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2013
So far I have been using this product for almost 2 weeks and I have noticed my nails have been growing faster. My stomach ulcers have seemed to have calmed down quite a bit. I will continue to use this product. I am also considering growing the actual tree and fruit itself because of all the wonderful properties this super fruit contains.

05/09/14

I am still using this Sea Buckthorn brand. I switched to a different brand that was cheaper but I dont think I got the same benefits. I did notice my skin was not as healthy on the other brand. I really take this Sea Buckthorn for its liver healing properties because I have liver issues, so the benefits I am getting I cant see. I can say that my nails and hair are thicker but I have been using this product for many months now. I would like to try Sebu but so far this particular brand has been good.
7 comments|15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2013
I use it for the many benefits it offers, not for just skin, but the heart, the liver and all the omega blends.
Comment|10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse



OK so I know this is a pretty cheesy video but this is the video that played (I didn't expect to learn about something that'd be good for the liver, though I guess it makes sense since the liver removes toxins and is related to overall health).

No comments:

Post a Comment