Disclaimer

*Results may vary. The information in this site is NOT to be construed as medical advice. Cirrhosis of the liver is a serious condition and if you have it, you should see a doctor. I am not a doctor and am not able to dispense medical advice. My husband saw a doctor (many of them) and they were able to do things for him that I could not. However, they were unable to recommend alternative treatments, and in MY OPINION they were VERY beneficial to my husband, so I am providing some of that information here. My husband and I tried all of these alternative therapies at our own risk, and if you try them you will be doing the same. At your own risk. No promises are made in this blog. I am not saying there is a cure for cirrhosis or any other condition. However, I believe most people can get well, like my husband did. My husband is alive, happy, productive, functional and has his energy back. He no longer worries about having to go on disability or getting a $577,000 liver transplant. Cirrhosis is a serious condition. He is currently in the fibrosis stage (Stage 2 liver disease), which is still serious. I cannot guarantee you will have the same results. I just want you to know about what worked well for my husband. I hope you will share what you learned with others, and share your story with us as well. This blog was made for YOU! Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Good foods to eat if you have cirrhosis... and if you are having problems with your blood... please read this

I have spoken with many people who have told me that they, or their loved ones, have problems with their blood.

If you are trying to raise your iron / hemoglobin / ferritin levels, PLEASE be sure to read my post on this. You need to know that calcium and other medications can deplete your iron levels! CLICK HERE to see the post.

I had remembered seeing Montreal Healthy Girl say something about how wheat grass juice was similar in structure to our own blood, but I couldn't remember which video I'd seen it in (she has soooo many videos)... till I just found it again, today! So I had to post it (you can see it below).

She says that drinking wheatgrass juice is almost like giving yourself a blood transfusion!  It really rich in a lot of vitamins, minerals, nutrients... but it also contains one of the most powerful sources of chlorophyl, of all foods.  It's almost biologically identical to blood, aside for one atom.  Two ounces of wheatgrass juice is equivalent to pounds and pounds of other green foods.

The reason this was so interesting to me is because my husband did have a blood transfusion while he was in the hospital, and I was surprised to see how much better he felt, after he did it. I did NOT want him to get a blood transfusion at all, so seeing the difference it made in him made me really want to explore different ways that he could improve the quality of his blood, WITHOUT a blood transfusion. PEMF and the Detox water are also ways I've learned of, that can help improve the condition of a person's blood (I've seen "before and after" videos that are pretty amazing).

I know of two women who died from cirrhosis, and they both had issues with their blood. One was not able to accept a blood transfusion, because of her religion. I'm still heartbroken to hear these women died, and want more people to hear about the power of wheatgrass juice, in the hopes that this could help save some people, if they find out early enough!!!

Once a person goes into the hospital, the doctors will start injecting them will all kinds of drugs that can actually cause liver failure and make a person a lot more sick, and it can be very difficult for a person to turn around from that if they are already very sick.

I also learned from David Wolfe (in the video below) that chlorella has 50x more chlorophyl than wheatgrass! I have to say, I do believe there must be some truth to this, because when I put the stuff in my shakes, it's not hard for me to pass my blood check before a blood donation (usually I'm slightly anemic).

Actif Organic Non-GMO Chlorella and Spirulina - 120 Tablets




I have a friend who sells Purium products, and she has a $50 gift coupon she can give to anyone with cirrhosis. If you get in touch with me, I will send you the website and the gift code.

You can scroll to about the 2:15 mark to hear Montreal Healthy Girl talk about wheatgrass juice.

Ellie



The transcript: 

my
2:17
number one my favorite foods when I believed to be literally the most
2:22
nutritious foods on planet earth are
2:25
it's a tie between wheat grass which most of you have heard of and e3 live so
2:32
i'll talk a little bit about them why they're so beneficial basically
2:35
wheatgrass
2:36
for those who don't know what it is is usually it's a green juice it's usually
2:41
a juiced and basically it sprouted whole hard wheat kernels that are then planted
2:48
in organic or natural soil and then you know grown and harvested after about 11
2:54
days so it literally looks like a planter with grass it stands about this
2:58
tall
2:58
so I it's a dark green well it makes it a pretty good intense green juice and
3:04
basically you you you know you juice the grass to get the most benefits
3:08
it's really rich in a ton of nutrients vitamins minerals and trace elements
3:13
I mean you name it and we grass like it's really an incredible thing but what
3:17
makes me graphs of the biggest powerhouse what makes it so beneficial
3:21
is actually the fact that it contains one of the most powerful sources of
3:25
chlorophyll of all foods
3:28
so why is chlorophyll so beneficial basically chlorophyll can sort of be
3:33
called you know like plant blood
3:35
if we're going to you know
3:36
refer to it that way basically it's like it's almost biologically identical to
3:42
the you know chemical makeup of human blood
3:45
there's just a difference in one atom it's almost it's like giving yourself a
3:48
blood transfusion
3:50
you know when you drink wheatgrass juice it is so incredible it really helps to
3:54
replenish the body to fuel the body
3:56
I you know two ounces of wheatgrass juice is equivalent to your pounds of
4:00
pounds of other green leafy vegetables so it's a really wonderful tool to boost
4:05
help to purify the liver and to help support the body in the healing
4:09
processes that happen every day especially if you're a person who
4:12
suffers from the vitality or you know how the disease
4:15
so I you know a similar to that almost identical to it actually in health
4:21
benefits is III lime juice youth be live as a whole natural of organically
4:27
harvested living blue-green algae
4:31
that's grown in unpolluted waters in different parts of the world will
4:35
diffuse select parts of the world actually
4:38
and it's also in the form of juice you can get it in the form of powder as well
4:41
although the juice is more powerful
4:43
this can be bought at you know a health food store or can be ordered online and
4:48
it's it contains about 62 different vitamins minerals trace elements and
4:53
amino acids
4:54
it's also a very rich source of protein so it's you know great for people that
4:58
are vegan vegetarian so those are you know they both definitely tie for number
5:03
one to me weak grasses that healthiest food on earth earth like in land and and
5:10
in water i would say that is III live that's I mean they're incredible
5:14
so I you know close to them the second runner-up in my opinion is sprouts my
5:20
second favorite food the thing that I think everybody should include in their
5:23
diet
5:24
it costs pennies to make you know supplies for days on end and you can
5:30
grow at any time of year in your own kitchen you don't need son
5:33
we need anything you can you know go crazy with it there's so many different
5:37
types of sprouts there are broccoli sprouts fenugreek sprouts
5:41
clover l alpha cilantro sprouted buckwheat sprouts
5:45
I mean you can you name it and you can do it it's really wonderful you can
5:50
sprout all of your nuts you can sprout your you can sprout your beans you know
5:55
your chickpeas your your lentils
5:58
it's it's really wonderful so the reason that sprouting is so good in my opinion
6:03
is that by sprouting you're basically cracking open the shell of a plant and
6:09
you're making the nutrients more bioavailable to you
6:13
it's basically like in the process of sprouting your pre digesting the food
6:17
that you're about to eat
6:18
so when you need an adult vegetable this isn't done for you so the body has more
6:22
work to break down the cell walls of that plant to that you know derive the
6:26
nutrients from it and then absorb it by sprouting you turn you know
6:30
simple sorry complex sugars and carbohydrates into simple sugars so
6:34
they're easily assimilated by the body and you know long chains of amino acids
6:39
and proteins get broken down into single amino acids the body can then absorb so
6:45
it's a it's a really great tool to minimize the amount of workload your
6:49
body has to expand during the digestive process sprouts are also really rich in
6:54
in protein especially certain ones like sunflower sprouts
6:58
they really are wonderful addition and a much healthier alternative for vegans
7:03
and vegetarians
7:04
- you know your typical fake meat tofu based you know process away kind of me
7:11
alternative
7:12
so I so that's really wonderful hi so my number three what I feel is the third
7:19
healthiest foods with the most nutrient nutrition are leafy green vegetables
7:25
most people have I know heard that leafy green vegetables are really wonderful
7:29
for health and they are they live up to their reputation when I'm talking about
7:34
leafy greens i'm not just talking about you know romaine lettuce and spinach
7:37
which is what a lot of people think of but there is a wide variety of foods
7:44
that fall into leafy greens
7:46
I mean there's kale collard greens mustard greens dandelion greens that are
7:50
a little bitter arugula even falls into that you have charged rainbow charts a
7:55
different Swiss chard
7:56
so I i really think that led Greens have a powerful nutritional benefits for the
8:02
body and you know you can juice them you can sauté them you can throw them in
8:06
salads and eat them raw
8:07
they're a wonderful addition you can make you know kale chips and you can get
8:11
really creative with it and find a way to include those in your diet
8:15
I agree green leafy vegetables are also really rich in chlorophyll so I know the
8:20
cat quite compete with wheatgrass is power but they come
8:23
you know pretty close behind so they're definitely worth including on a regular
8:27
basis in the diet so you know
8:31
in addition to green leafy vegetables i'm just going to mention this as well
8:35
in my number three are cruciferous vegetables
8:39
this includes broccoli brussel sprouts you know garlic onions even a
8:44
cauliflower basically like sulfur-based vegetables
8:48
those are you know really great addition to the diet as well they have a lot of
8:52
you know powerful nutrients and enzymes that really help to you know fight
8:56
things like cancer and to helping of the body to really detoxify itself in a
9:02
wonderful way
9:03
so my number four it's a food that i personally love and adore I would eat it
9:09
every meal
9:09
if i could not everybody feels the same way but it really it's technically a
9:13
fruit but is often eaten like a vegetable and that is the glorious
9:17
avocado
9:19
I think that avocados are a phenomenal food they contain so many beneficial
9:25
thoughts of the body means they contain a ton of nutrients
9:29
you know they're a little bit of a heavier food so it really helps to you
9:32
know keeping more satisfied they help Association especially for people that
9:36
are eating you know vegan or vegetarian diets are you really want to make sure
9:40
that you're getting enough of the nutrients that you need so avocados are
9:43
really great way to you know add a little bit of girth
9:46
I to your diet you know in a good way to include healthy fats as well that aren't
9:51
process like as in the form of oils so my number five
9:57
I decided to put in a few fruits here it was really hard to choose because i love
10:01
so many foods and i think that the best way to be healthy is actually to include
10:05
a large variety of foods in the diet
10:07
I'm going to rotate them regularly so you're really getting like a big
10:10
abundant amount of you know different minerals and enzymes and nutrients on a
10:16
daily basis but I had seen some fruits
10:19
these are really the most powerful fruits in my opinion they can compare to
10:26
other fruits they have relatively a less sugar than the average fruit and a
10:31
really high amount of you know plant-based nutrients and antioxidants
10:34
and other you know phytochemicals that are like wonderful for feeding the cells
10:39
of the human body
10:41
so you know berries berries are definitely there
10:44
I'm talking all berries blueberries blackberries mulberries goji berries all
10:50
berries are really really healthy for you
10:53
there are really are generally low in calories
10:56
this and really high in nutrients so I mean you can eat lots of berries and
10:59
really fuel your body without it really you know taking too much energy for
11:03
digestion or without really you know putting weight on or making people feel
11:07
sluggish or tired so its sides a really great food to include equivalent to them
11:12
in fact maybe even better than them in terms of antioxidants in my opinion is
11:17
the powerful pomegranates
11:19
I love pomegranates they're a bit of a pain in the butt to eat but honestly if
11:24
you know how to you know whack the seeds out with the back of a spoon or just to
11:27
juice them
11:28
pomegranates are a wonderful wonderful cleanser of the body
11:33
they're really great killing off you know parasites they're good at
11:35
regulating the gut
11:37
I really think that that pomegranates are a great addition to anybody's diet
11:42
so I you know all these foods that i mentioned obviously I i do believe that
11:47
there are a lot more powerful if you beat them organically
11:50
I'm really not a big fan of eating a ton of produce if you're not going to be one
11:54
organic because they're basically you're just eating a ton of chemical pesticides
11:58
so I so I do believe that organic food is really best
12:02
the latter quality of the soil is better in my opinion you really get to absorb
12:08
more of the nutrients from the food because the food is absorbed more of the
12:11
nutrients from the healthy earth that it was grown in
12:14
so yes I really think that the organic is a good way to go especially if you're
12:19
looking to heal cleanse and purify the body so I really hope that this helps a
12:24
little bit if you can add one to a few of these foods to your diet especially
12:29
sprouts I mean they're so easy
12:31
there are a lot more attainable and a lot more accessible even then we grasp
12:34
most people and can make a wonderful
12:37
prince in your diet and you know the diet of your family is so I this helps
12:42
clear up a little bit about you know the confusion surrounding you know what
12:46
foods are healthy and what aren't those are really the healthiest foods in my
12:50
opinion and we should all be eating them
12:52
you know on a regular basis so i hope this helps thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment